Did you know that at least ninety-five percent of the population suffer from teeth grinding? Nightly grinding of teeth may or may not wake you up, so it is hard to tell if you are a grinder. Waking up with a sore jaw bone or aching teeth are some of the symptoms. Other symptoms can include facial pain, headaches or migraines, difficulty to chewing due to blunt teeth, gum recession, insomnia, and depression. Gritting and/or grinding the teeth can also cause TMJ disorder (Temporomandibular Joint Disorder) and Tinnitus, (a ringing or other sounds heard by only the person with the disorder), damaged dental work and worn down or lost enamel, causing teeth to be more sensitive to the cold or hot temperatures.
Relief is easily found with Natuerlabs Mouth Guard for teeth grinding. It helps with preventing the damage done from normal grinding and from those with Bruxism. While it cannot replace enamel lost due to grinding, it can prevent more damage from being done. Many people using this product regularly have experienced less pain and aches in the face and jaw.
Natuerlabs Mouth Guard is made from FDA approved EVA, which is a material similar to rubber but super tough and very flexible. It is also BPA and Latex free.
While there are literally hundreds of products on the internet that offer to stop grinding or prevent wear on the teeth from grinding, Natuerlabs Mouth Guard offers something they do not; an easy do-it-yourself process that allows for customization of the guard to a fit that works for each person. With a custom fit, the guard will hold to the teeth better, preventing most, if not all of the damage that comes from gritting and grinding teeth. Natuerlabs Mouth Guard lasts twelve months longer than most other mouth guard products, even with daily use.
Natuerlabs Mouth Guards can also be used as a teeth whitening tray, which helps keep down on a bunch of clutter on your bathroom counter from too many products. Because of the custom fit design, the guard will give an overall whiting that cannot be achieved with whitening strips.
The mouth guard even comes with a travel tray so you can protect or whiten teeth wherever or whenever the need arises. And if for any reason you’re not satisfied with this product, it comes with a 30 day money-back guarantee.
- DURABLE & NONTOXIC Mouth guard made from FDA-approved EVA; Resists wear & tear; BPA and latex free for safety.
- A PERFECT FIT Easy DIY sizing process lets you customize the dental guard to ideally fit your teeth.
- VERSATILE DESIGN Also works as a teeth whitening tray & bite guard.
- NatuerLabs custom dental night guard lasts 12 months or longer with daily use
- GO GRIND FREE ON THE GO Includes a travel case for taking your night guard wherever you go with 30 Day Money Back Guarantee! 1 Package include 2 mouth guards, 1 case and instruction card. You don't need to buy 2 to get 1 free. It's already in a set!
We Offer The Fastest Shipping & Hassle Free Returns!
- FREE Shipping For All USA Orders Over $100 (For 48 states) and $200 (For the rest of the USA states)
- Most US based orders are shipped directly from our warehouse within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency
- Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 Business Days
- Shipping starts as low as $7.90 include $2 handling fee.
- Your satisfaction is our top priority. We guarantee the quality of our products and we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to exchange the item for you to better meet your needs and tastes. You can return the purchased items within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or full refund/Credit (less shipping charges) subject to Return Conditions.
- Return Policy Does Not Apply To Products Purchased with a Discount Code. All Returns subject to a 20% restock fee at our discretion.
We are always striving to make the Return and Exchange process as easy and hassle-free for you as possible. It is simple, providing you follow our Return and Exchange Instructions. Please contact our support for further questions.