Have you ever tried to put a hair extensions in your hair but you’re not sure on the different products you can put in your hair? There are many different prouduct you can use but you should know how to choose the best products that suits in your hair. We need to experiment and research on what’s best for your hair, you can try different products that satisfy you but how can you choose? We’ve done a few reasearch so continue to read and we will help you.
When you wear your hair extensions, you need to know is the type of your hair.
Ask yourself with this questions,
What is your hair texture? You hair can be a natural straight, natural curly,or natural wavy? It depends on the texture of your hair.
What is your hair origin? Is it brazilian, indian, russian, chinese etc.
These questions can help you on what brands or products you must buy based on the use and benefits of the products.
You should also determine on what your hair needs and what problem you are experiencing.
Do I need to re-define my curls or waves?
Is my hair dry or oily?
Do I have heat damage?
Is my hair color-treated?
Then you can choose a products based on your needs and how you can solve the problem of your hair.
For Your Hair Extension, These Products You Should Be Looking For:
- Leave In Conditioner
- Heat Protectant
- Holding Spray
- Curl Defining Products
- Deep Conditioner
- Wave Defining Products
Once you have answered these questions, you may now look for different products at our list of recommended products.
- Deep Conditioner: Ion, Mayonnaise, Garnier Fructis, Herbal Essences, Pantene ProV, One N Only, Silk Elements
- Conditioner: Herbal Essences, Garnier Fructis Totally Twisted, Garnier Fructis Hello Hydration, Organix, V05, Hairdreams, Aussie Moist, Dove Moisturizing, Dove Intensive Repair, Suave Humectant Moisturizing, Revlon, Crème of Nature, Macadamia Natural Oil, Pureology, Pantene ProV, John Freida Frizz Ease
- Leave-In Conditioner: Neutrogena Triple Moisture Cream, Crème of Nature Argan Oil, Hairaisers, Moroccan Oil/Argan Oil, Luxquisite Leave In Tensil Strengthener
- Anti-Frizz: John Freida Frizz Ease, Garnier Fructis Anti Frizz Ease Serum,
- Sulfate – Free Shampoo: L’oreal Paris Everstrong Reconstruct Shampoo, Organix Reparing Shampoo Awapuhi Ginger, EO Sulfate-Free Keratin Shampoo, Kiss My Face Miss Treated, Herbal Essences
- Shampoo: Herbal Essences, Garnier Fructis, Organix, V05, Organic Root Stimulator, Crème of Nature, Macadamia Natural Oil, Pantene ProV, John Freida Frizz Ease.
- Other Helpful Products: Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, Moroccan Oil/Argan Oil, Organix Curl Defining Cream, Organix Coconut Milk Serum, Silicon Mix, Shea Butter, L’oreal Paris Elnett Strong Hold Hairspray.
- If your hair smells: Palmer’s Coconut Oil w/ Vitamin E Conditioning Shampoo.
There are many products you can look for in your hair maintenance, just experiment and research on what’s best that suits for your hair!
To answer the questions: Can you use leave in conditioner hair products on your bonded hair extensions, the answer is YES! You can actually treat your own bonded hair extensions like your own hair, you can curl it, straighten it, wash it. The products you can use is Moose, Gel And Hairspray. Be sure to use an alcohol free products, because alcohol is a drying agent. Stay away from shines, sheens and oils. You can wash, shampoo and condition your hair to make it free from dirt. In between shampoo, it is safe to leave a spray conditioner like our product from luxquisite, a long and strong conditioner. You can put it especially on the ends to prevent the split ends.
This product is best to repair dry damaged hair, adds shine and smoothness, controls frizz, hair detangler, hair repair and prevents split ends. Renew your hair and protect from future damage with LUXQUISITE TREATMENT . It has a natural ingredients and eco friendly products. No alcohol content which can make your hair dry. No harmful chemicals. PARABEN FREE!
Order TODAY! Comes with 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied we will refund your money with no questions asked!
Click Here To View This Product